Hi, I’m Joe Verola. My mission is to reunite paternal parents with children they know of and those connections lost through adoption, abandonment, or fathers who just don’t know that their child exists.
Also, to provide encouragement by sharing stories of your struggles and or joy of your journey to find a connection. And help by responding to a child’s post, young or old, who is searching for a parent, either as a parent or compassionate listener.
Use this blog to post your search to find and or reunite with paternal parents lost through adoption, abandonment, or fathers who just don’t know that you exist. Post and share your stories of your struggles and or joy of your journey to find a connection to provide encouragement to others.
I am one of those fathers looking for children I don’t know. To learn more about me, please click Here.
Post your search under any of the following categories that describes your situation. All post are reviewed prior to posting for suitability.
Enter your post in Leave a Reply area at the bottom of each category.
- Fathers Looking for Children They Do Not Know Of
- Fathers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Sons
- Fathers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Daughters
- Looking for My Father Who Doesn’t Know I Exist
- Looking to Find or Reconnect with My Father Who Knows I Exist
- Mothers Looking for Men Who Don‘t Know They are Fathers
- Mothers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Daughters
- Mothers Looking to Find or Reconnect with Their Sons
- Looking to Find or Reconnect with My Mother Who Knows I Exist
- Adopted and Looking for My Paternal Parents
- All Posts Past and Present
6 thoughts on “Welcome to Parents and Children Search Blog”
Hopefully this works…I am running out of ideas and resources.
My name is Ashley Grant, born December 15,89. I have a mother, whom I only know of parent wise named Michelle Grant. She has a sister, 3 years younger than her. My family is from Missouri, moved to Texas when my mom was in middle school I believe. I have no knowledge of who my father is, but would like to find him just to leave this world, knowledgeable of who helped create me. No one knows anything about him except MAYBE his name is Steven (Stephen) and is a twin. Which is not a guarantee. I just need help locating him.Maybe match some mannerisms up with my blood line. No signature on my birth certificate. Thanks.
my daughter grace is looking for her father. Kyle foreman who is believed to live in the Saskatoon area
kyle is around 41. 6″2. 200 pounds he last was known in Saskatoon area….grace is 13 years old born Oct 75th 2003 Peterborough ontario
Licensed Plastic Pants
My son Morgan was adopted in2004,in Texas.His birthday is July,13.I am trying to find him.